I used the wonderful artwork of Pinup Toons
You can purchase his work here:CDO
Scrapkit "Always" by HungryHill
You can purchase it at anyone of these four stores: DSI, Mystical Scraps,
Treasured Scraps, DigiFox
Mask and Font of choice
1. Open new image 500 X 500
2. Floodfill with paper8. Load saved mask and merge group
3. Add new layer and floodfill with paper12. Load saved mask and merge group
4. Copy and paste fan. Resize to your liking and place in the middle of your image
5. Copy and paste flowerpot. Resize to your liking and place on the left hand side of your fan.
6. Duplicate your flowerpot layer and Mirror it.
7. Copy and paste snail. Resize to your liking and place in front of your flowerpot on the left hand side
8. Copy and paste leaf border. Resize to your liking and place on the top of your fan layer.
9. Copy and paste your tube. Resize to your liking and place in the middle of your flowerpots.
10. Add your copyright and Text
11. Merge visible and Save
That's it..... I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial. If you have any questions please
feel free to leave a message in the Chatbox.
This tutorial was written April 2013 by me(Koolbrat) any similarities to another is just a coincidence.